Sunday, May 10, 2020

Week of 05-11-18-2020


Hola!!! Muchas gracias for those of you that reached out on Remind to wish me a Happy Mother's Day (Feliz dia de las Madres).  I actually celebrated my birthday Saturday and then Mother's Day Sunday.  I sure hope you guys spent a wonderful weekend as well!  OKAY so time is winding down we only have days to go. I think I may have heard you screaming with excitement!  This week let's try a little bit of review on the vocabulary from earlier in the chapter.


This week we will be reviewing from the following  from pp. 78-81
  • terms for family relationships
  • names of various professions
  • identify people

Click here to get your classwork Link to Study Spanish


As an activity, you are going to do a Vocabulary Review in the form of a Flashcard or Matching practice.  You will then do a short Quiz on Study Spanish.
Instructions to get to the Study Spanish Activity:

  • Click on Vocabulary Tab
  • Click on Unit Two 
  • Click on Relationships #15
  • Go over the vocabulary notes
  • Click on Flashcards 1 or 2 OR Click on Matching Activity 1 or 2 (your choice)
  • Practice with the Flashcards or Matching Activity before the next step
  • Click Quiz and type your answers for part A and part B
  • Click on Submit My Answers
  • E-mail me your results OR Send me the result on my Remind
THIS QUIZ IS DUE BY FRIDAY MAY 15TH 11:59P.M

If you are interested in participating in a FALL sport at South Cobb High School, please fill out the form below.

Cheerleading
Cross Country
Fast-Pitch Softball
Football
Girls Flag Football
Volleyball



BE SAFE.

MY KIDS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment