Monday, March 30, 2020

Week of 3/30-4/3/2020


REMINDER FROM MRS. STENNIS: 

Elective Registration has been changed to an online format. Below is an announcement that is currently on our school website, but please take note of the following points.

  • Dates: Monday, March 30 @ 8:00 to Friday, April 3 @ 12 noon THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!
  • Access: A link will be provided on March 30 (on the school website) and you will select 8 electives as you normally would. Choose Wisely!
  • Help: If YOU need help, reach out to their assigned counselor. 
  • SPANISH 1Make sure that you sign up for Spanish Level 2 YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN THE SPANISH 1 PRE-REQUISITE.


I hope you are doing well and still following the safety guidelines.
This week we will be introduced to the following  from pp. 78-81
  • terms for family relationships
  • names of various professions
  • identify people

Click on the link just below to open.


Look forward to a "Clean-Up" session on Zoom this week before we part for Spring Break. If you have any topic or questions related to the lessons ask me on Remind and I will "clean it up" for you on ZOOM.  I will post the code on Remind ahead of time so you can join your classmates.  It should be fun (Don't Judge Me L😂L) considering I am not an expert yet at and you guys crack me up this ought to be fun or funny.  I sure do miss your antics and I need a laugh!

While on the topic of questions, please be mindful that I will respond during school hours.  Expect after school hour questions to be answered the following school day.   I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR ANY QUESTIONS DURING SPRING BREAK.


3rd LITERACY BLOCK STUDENTS:
I don't know about you, but I've been wondering whatever happened to our friends Daniel and Natasha.  I am uploading the pages we will read this week so that you can read at your own pace.  Just be ready by the end of the week for class discussion on the reading.

It has been a minute since we've read the novel so let's take it back a few pages for a refresher and then move forward.   Read pp 154-201  Pace yourself but more than that...ENJOY!!!!!!

A suggested breakdown:

lunes pp. 154-182 "the refresher"
martes pp. 183-187
miercoles pp 188-193 
jueves pp 194-197
viernes pp 198-201


Click on the link just below to open.


BE SAFE.
MY KIDS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment